Toronto Marlboros to host the 2015 Ontario Atom AAA Championship at the Master Card Centre for Hockey Excellence
Friday, April 10th to Sunday, April 12th
at the MasterCard Centre 400 Kipling Avenue
The All-Ontario Atom AAA Championship is an annual event involving players born in 2004 (10- and 11-year olds) from the Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario (ALLIANCE), Greater Toronto Hockey League (GTHL), and Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA), which competes in round-robin action over the course of three days for the provincial title.
Teams that will be competing are the Host Toronto Marlboros (GTHL), Toronto Jr. Canadiens (GTHL), London Jr. Knights (Alliance Champions), Elgin-Middlesex Chiefs (Alliance Qualifier), and Quinte Red Devils (OMHA Champions).
|Friday April 10, 2015|
|01||10:00 am||Jr. Canadiens GTHL||Quinte Red Devils OMHA|
|02||11:30 am||Elgin-Middlesex Chiefs ALLIANCE||Toronto Marlboros HOST|
|03||2:30 pm||London Jr. Knights ALLIANCE||Jr. Canadiens GTHL|
|04||4:00 pm||Quinte Red Devils OMHA||Elgin-Middlesex Chief ALLIANCE|
|OC||6:15 pm||OPENING CEREMONIES|
|05||7:00 pm||Toronto Marlboros HOST||London Jr. Knights ALLIANCE|
|Saturday April 11, 2015|
|06||10:00 am||Elgin-Middlesex Chief ALLIANCE||Jr. Canadiens GTHL|
|07||11:30 am||Toronto Marlboros HOST||Quinte Red Devils OMHA|
|08||2:30 pm||London Jr. Knights ALLIANCE||Elgin-Middlesex Chief ALLIANCE|
|09||4:00 pm||Jr. Canadiens GTHL||Toronto Marlboros HOST|
|10||7:00 pm||Quinte Red Devils OMHA||London Jr. Knights ALLIANCE|
|Sunday April 12, 2015|
|11||8:00 am||TM 2||TM 3|
|12||10:00 am||TM 1||TM 4|
|WINNER OF GAME #12||WINNER OF GAME #11|
Game Schedule Notes:
- Game times will be three – 15-minute periods.
- Pre-game warm up will be five minutes.
- There will be one (1) 30-second timeout per team permitted in each game.
- At the conclusion of each game, all players will line up at centre ice and shake hands.
- Hockey Canada Rule 10.16 – Tied Game will apply regarding flooding the ice in overtime.
- In the Semi-Final and Championship games, all games times will be three 15-minute stop time periods with the ice to be resurfaced prior to all games and the end of the second period.
- In the Championship Game, the team who finished higher in the Round Robin series shall be listed as the home team
For more information, go to www.ohf.on.ca for scores & standings, go to xxxxxxxxx
Follow the event on Twitter @ Ontario AtomAAA2015